Questions and Answers (FAQ)
*Your question is not here? No problem, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you!
1) How much does it cost to participate in the course/module?
The course is offered for free during 2021-2022 thanks to the support of the ERASMUS + programme and the effort of the project teams.
2) If I read the text in the course, do I have to watch the video, as well?
Generally, the videos will follow the “red thread” of the written text, but they also include some extra elements.
3) Is the course available in other languages as well?
Yes, the course is available in 7 languages, including English.
FOR THE FUTURE
4) Can I still use the platform after I have finished the course?
Yes, you can use the platform for free, later. But, we strongly encourage you to follow your group as this will help your learning process, as well.
5) Is it obligatory to enrol in order to follow a course?
Yes. You need to create a user on the platform and enrol yourself in order to follow the module/course.
6) How do I create the user on the website?
On the first page, in the right top corner, click on the REGISTER button. Follow the steps there and you will receive a message to confirm your account. Check the SPAM folder, as well, sometimes it goes there. Once you create your account you can enrol on any course(s) you want. Take a look at the next questions and answers for more details.
7) How do I log in to the website?
On the first page, in the right top corner, click on the LOG IN button. Insert your username and password and you are all set. You can enrol on any course(s) you want or continue the ones you are already enrolled on.
8) How do I enrol on a course?
Check the available courses, and press its name or featured image to access the course that interests you.
9) How do I explore, take the course?
Check the available courses, and press its name or featured image to access the course that interests you. Afterwards, click on each available item to navigate through it.
10) Do I have access to the materials from the course after I finish it?
Yes, you will be able to access the course materials for at least two years after the end of the project.
11) How many people from one organisation can apply to a course?
At the moment, there is no set limit in this regard.
12) I did not get your emails, they went to spam, what should I do?
Please mark our addresses as non-spam senders, put them on a safe list or any other option available, so that we will be able to stay in touch. We send messages from email@example.com.
13) We would like to work with you on some follow-up projects, is that possible?
Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will surely reply. We are interested in well-balanced partnerships and we will get involved in projects where our expertise can be relevant.
14) I can’t finish the course within the planned time, is it possible to do it later?
In short – yes, it is possible; still, do not forget that some elements are designed to work when other participants are active on the platform, therefore, you might not be able to take advantage of some elements (for example, peer evaluations, missions, etc).
15) I found an error on the website.
Please send a short description to us at email@example.com; we are grateful for your gesture, it helps us to improve our materials.
16) I want to renew my password, I have forgotten the old one.
Please go to the “Reset password” option – direct link: https://compassplatform.eu/login/forgot_password.php and follow the steps described there. Again, do not forget to check your spam folder, as well.